PSEO Bookstore Information
SPRING SEMESTER 2021
FALL SEMESTER 2022
Fall semester starts August 23rd, 2021.
As a Postsecondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student, you are eligible to receive all required textbooks and materials.
Fall semester 2022 will have some significant changes to the textbook process. PSEO students will not need to submit textbook web orders; their required textbooks and materials will be automatically selected based on their course registration on the evening of August 13th. Please review the information below so you are prepared and ready for Fall semester.
PSEO students will not be placing web orders through the bookstore website
Simply register and finalize your spring course schedule by August 13th and no actions will be required beyond scheduling your appointment for pick up.
On August 14th, 2021, the Textbook Depot will review all registered PSEO spring schedules and process web orders for all required textbooks and materials.
The week of August 16th, 2020, you will receive an email from email@example.com to your Normandale student email. The email will contain a link to schedule an appointment in Microsoft Bookings to come to campus to pick up your textbooks and materials starting August 16th, 2021.
If no textbook materials are required, you will receive an email to your Normandale student email.
Returning PSEO students:
- Complete and submit your MDE PSEO form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (returning students only). Students who do not complete and return the form each semester will not be allowed to register
What if I register or made a schedule change after August 13th?
- Complete the PSEO Fall 2022 Request Form
- Once the form is received, the Textbook depot will process your request
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions and a link to schedule an appointment or informing you that no additional textbooks are required
What if I drop a course after I picked up my textbook materials?
- Promptly schedule an appointment using the link provided in a previous email to return all textbooks and materials for the dropped course with your receipt
- All textbooks must be returned in their original condition including shrink-wrapped items
- You will be required to reimburse the college for the textbooks and materials not returned
What if I drop and add a course after I picked up my textbook materials?
- Complete the PSEO Fall 2022 Request Form
- Schedule an appointment using the link provided in a previous email once your form has been processed
- Textbooks and materials will need to be returned for dropped courses during the same appointment for picking up new textbook materials
What if place a web order through the bookstore website?
- Orders placed for required materials will be cancelled
- All required textbooks and materials for PSEO will be picked and processed by the Textbook Depot staff only
What if I need to request shipping?
- Complete PSEO Fall 2022 Request Form
- Textbook Depot will review your request and contact you by phone or through your Normandale student email account
- Requests will only be considered if you have an extraordinary circumstance or live outside the metro area
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the PSEO student. The PSEO program does not cover shipping costs
Items to bring with you for your scheduled pickup appointment:
- Student ID or Picture ID
- Web order number or printed processed web order confirmation email
Where do I go for my scheduled appointment?
Coming to Normandale Campus:
- Complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
- Face coverings will be required at all times
- Social distancing will be practiced
- PSEO webpage
- PSEO Fall 2022 Request
- Normandale Student Email
- PSEO Program
- MDE PSEO 2021-2022 NOSR FORM
- Email: Bookstore@normandale.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I need to purchase required supplies that are not available in the Textbook Depot or Campus Store?
- Download a digital copy of the receipt (PDF).
- Attach the receipt to an email to be sent to your instructor to request their signature to verify that the supplies are required for the course.
- Forward the signed receipt to email@example.com.
- Include the following information in the email.
First/Last Name, Student/Tech ID, and the Subject, Course#, Section# of the course that the supplies were purchased for.
- Please email: Bookstore@normandale.edu for any questions.